Last updated: 12/11/2021
C. A. Doehrmann and Arc Legends (\”us\”, \”we\”, or \”our\”) operates https://www.arclegends.com (the \”Site\”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name and email (\”Personal Information\”).
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
- For the purpose for which it was provided or with your consent.
- To manage and contact you about this Site.
- To inform you about our information, developments, events, services, opportunities and fundraising efforts.
- For analytics purposes.
- For necessary disclosure of this Personal Information as required by law or as we deem necessary or appropriate (such as pursuant to subpoena or court order). We may also disclose Personal Information to third parties in our discretion if we determine such disclosure is advisable to help avoid harm to persons or property. We may disclose your information to third parties to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the Site or any third party.
- During a merger or sale of the Arc Legends business.
You can opt out of communications at any time by contacting us with this form. Your information will be deleted from what we keep on file once we are notified that you\’ve opted out. You can also unsubscribe from email communications by using the Unsubscribe link in the communications you\’ve received from us.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.